We want you to be able to reach out to your contacts across a number of channels, and if used correctly SMS can become part of a positive customer experience.
A useful way of reaching customers with time-critical or high priority messages, automated SMS are great for welcome campaigns, win-back campaigns, sending personalised messages to VIPs, and even birthday messages or price drop notifications.
You can now send SMS (text messages) in Ometria as part of an automation campaign.
You can use the Send SMS feature with any of the other functionality available in the automation campaign builder, including split tests, triggers, adding contacts to static lists, etc.
Note: SMS in Ometria is enabled through our partnership with Twilio - you will need an account with Twilio in order to use Send SMS.
Find out more
- SMS automation campaigns overview - Everything you need to know to get started with SMS in Ometria.
- Preparing your contacts database for SMS
- Creating a Twilio connection in Ometria
- Managing SMS marketing preferences
- Setting up an SMS automation campaign - Includes use cases and suggested automation flows.