In Ometria you can create pools of your coupons, then insert coupons from any of your pools into your automation campaigns.
Coupons in dynamic pools are automatically generated based on the rules created in your eCommerce platform.
Dynamic coupon pools are only available to users with Magento or Shopify as their eCommerce platform.
- Coupon pools overview
- Create and edit a static coupon pool
- How to preview coupon codes in broadcast campaigns
- How to preview coupon codes in automation campaigns
- Add coupons to automation campaigns
Importer sales rule ID
When creating dynamic coupon pools in Ometria via Shopify or Magento, you'll need the importer’s sales rule ID.
Magento users should use the ‘cart price rule’.
See the following links for more information:
Shopify users can follow these steps:
- Log into your Shopify account and navigate to: Discounts > Codes
- Configure your discount code, including rules, and select Save Discount to create your voucher pool.
- Click into the discount code you want to use in Ometria and check the URL. The unique ID following ‘discount/’ is your price rule ID.
- Copy the ID and enter it in the relevant field (see below) when setting up your coupon pool in Ometria.
Create a dynamic coupon pool
To create a new pool, go to Coupon pools and select New dynamic pool.
To edit an existing pool, simply select the Edit button against the pool you wish to change.
The Create dynamic coupon pool displays:
Complete the fields as follows:
|Title||Name your dynamic coupon pool.|
|Magento/Shopify Sales Rule ID||Enter your sales rule ID from your eCommerce platform.|
|Magento Coupon Expiry In Days||
Magento users only.
Enter an expiry period for your coupons, e.g. 30 days.
This will begin counting down from the time the automation campaign with a code from this coupon code is sent.
|Prefix||(Optional) Enter a prefix for your coupon codes.
A preview displays to the right of the screen which reflects any changes you make.
|Length||Define the length of numbers/characters which follow the prefix of your coupon code.|
|Add a dash every||Specify where to place dashes in the code.|
Select Create pool to save and create your dynamic coupon pool.
See also: Add coupon pools to automation campaigns