In Ometria you can create pools of your coupons, then insert coupons from any of your pools into your campaigns.
Static pools are not automatically generated. The coupons in a static pool are uploaded via a CSV or excel file. There is no fixed format for these coupons.
You can only use coupons from coupon pools (static or dynamic) in automation campaigns.
- Monitoring static coupons
- Coupon pools overview
- Create and edit a dynamic coupon pool
- How to preview coupon pools in Ometria
- Add coupons to automation campaigns
Coupon file upload specifications
- Your file cannot be larger than 10MB, and should comprise only one column, labelled ‘coupon_code’.
- Codes must be no longer than 64 characters, with no spaces.
- A list of approx. 1 million 7 character codes is around 10MB.
Once you've selected and uploaded your file, a success message displays.
Create a static coupon pool
To create a new static coupon pool, go to Coupon pools > New static pool.
To edit the title of an existing pool, simply select the Edit button against the pool you wish to change.
The Create static coupon pool screen displays.
Enter a unique title for your new pool, then select Create pool.
The new pool displays in your Coupon pools screen:
Select Upload to start adding coupons to your pool.
You can upload via excel or CSV file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.