In Ometria you can create pools of your coupons, then insert coupons from any of your pools into your campaigns.
Static pools are not automatically generated. The coupons in a static pool are uploaded via a CSV or excel file. There is no fixed format for these coupons.
You can use coupons from static pools in both automation and broadcast campaigns.
- Coupon pools overview
- Create and edit a dynamic coupon pool
- How to preview coupon pools in Ometria
- Add coupons to automation campaigns
Create a static coupon pool
To create a new static coupon pool, go to Coupon pools > New static pool.
To edit the title of an existing pool, simply select the Edit button against the pool you wish to change.
The Create static coupon pool screen displays.
Enter a unique title for your new pool, then select Create pool.
The new pool displays in your Coupon pools screen:
Select Upload to start adding coupons to your pool.
You can upload via excel or CSV file.
Coupon file upload specifications
- Your file cannot be larger than 10MB, and should comprise only one column, labelled ‘coupon_code’.
- Codes must be no longer than 64 characters, with no spaces.
- A list of approx. 1 million 7 character codes is around 10MB.
Once you've selected and uploaded your file, the following success message displays:
Monitoring static coupons
As static coupons are uploaded as a finite list, it’s important to monitor them - especially if you use coupons frequently.
If your static coupon pool runs out, your recipients will receive error messages in place of coupons.
Ometria’s Support team will get in touch when one of your coupon pools is running low.