There are lots of ways for contacts to engage, e.g. placing orders, visiting your website, opening and clicking on emails.
In this example, the customer filter looks back on orders the past six months (i.e. 26 weeks), website visits in the past three months (13 weeks) and email opens
Here’s how to filter this using Ometria's customer filter:
- Contact is from country which is... United Kingdom
- Accepts marketing which is… opted in
(has done one of the following:)
- Placed an order which matches… order date was before (relative) 26 weeks ago
- Has a visit that matches… visit date was before (relative) 13 weeks ago
- Date of last opened email… was before (relative) 26 weeks ago
See also: Customer filter: AND OR logic
Please sign in to leave a comment.