When you send out broadcast campaigns, you often split the intended recipients into portions so that each portion receives a different variant of the sent broadcast email campaign.
Ometria allows you to not only filter the contacts who interacted with the campaign but also filter contacts who interacted with a particular split variant of the campaign.
So you can use the segment to analyse the impact of marketing activity and optimise your marketing strategy.
- For example, you sent a broadcast campaign with a sale on products and split the campaign into 3 variants for customers who prefer Brand 1, Brand 2 or Brand 3 shoes.
- This segmentation will let you analyse your marketing activity on those who received the Brand 1 variant of the broadcast campaign.
- You can also follow up with an offer only on Brand 1 shoes to these specific customers.
1. Add Condition> Email Activity>Select Received specific broadcast campaign variant.
2. Select Value to select the variant you need to segment on
3. Select the variant you need from a list of broadcast Campaign variants.