Loyalty Lion Integration works by importing data into using custom fields in Ometria. The custom contact fields are as follows:
|LoyaltyLion Approved Points ||loyaltylion_approved_points||Integer|
|LoyaltyLion Lifetime Points||loyaltylion_liftetime_points||Integer|
|LoyaltyLion Spent Points ||loyaltylion_spent_points||Integer|
|LoyaltyLion Pending Points||loyaltylion_pending_points||Integer|
|LoyaltyLion Total Points||loyaltylion_total_points||Integer|
|LoyaltyLion Enroll Date||loyaltylion_enroll_date||Date|
|LoyaltyLion Referral URL||loyaltylion_referral_url||String|
|LoyaltyLion Rewards Claimed ||loyaltylion_rewards_claimed||Integer|
|LoyaltyLion Tier Name||loyaltylion_tier_name||String|
|LoyaltyLion Insights Segment||loyaltylion_insights_segment||String|
In order to get these set up, you will need to do the following:
- Create a new API Key in Ometria; details on where to find this are here.
- Copy the API Key into LoyaltyLion and install Ometria. Please find a link to the LoyaltyLion Integration here.
- Contact email@example.com and request that the “LoyaltyLion Fields” are created in your account.
- Once you have confirmed that the custom fields have been installed in your account, please test that the fields are being correctly populated in Ometria.
- You are now ready to use LoyaltyLion in Ometria.