Integrating Ometria with your mobile app allows you to send mobile push notifications as part of an automation campaign.
You can also filter orders placed via your mobile app and use this information to trigger campaigns.
There are five steps to a successful integration, with work required from your marketing team as well as your development team:
2. Developers need to Set up your mobile app with Firebase credentials.
3. Next, developers can integrate Ometria’s app SDKs with your app, using your staging/testing environment for initial testing and quality assurance (QA):
4. Once the SDKs are integrated, your developers can check your mobile app setup.
5. Finally, both the marketers and developers can test sending push notifications from Ometria.
6. Linking push notifications to app screens - optional step. Follow this guide if you want your push notifications to direct to your mobile app instead of your website when your recipient selects them.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with your Customer Success Representative.