Magento is an eCommerce platform which provides online retailers with a shopping cart system and other functionality for your online store.
This extension provides an integration of your Magento 2 store with Ometria services.
Once set up, Magento data is ingested hourly by Ometria by default.
There are two stages to setting up a Magento 2 connection:
- Installing the open source Ometria Magento 2 extension from the Magento marketplace.
- Configuring and testing the extension.
Installing the Magento 2 extension
The Ometria Magento 2 extension enhances Magento 2’s in-built API to support easier and faster data exchange to Ometria.
The extension is open source and available from the Magento marketplace.
Your technical project manager (TPM) will also provide you with:
- Your Ometria site identifier
- Your Global Account Ometria Key
Once you've installed the Magento 2 extension, you can continue on to configuring your extension, and then:
- Connecting your Magento stores to you Ometria accounts
- Setting up your transactional sends
- Configuring your coupons
Allowing the Ometria importer IP address
If your website has a firewall that’s blocking access based on IP address, please unblock/allow the Ometria source IP address:
Article is closed for comments.