Ometria stores data on:
- Your contacts and customers,
- your products, and;
- the orders placed by your customers.
This data is ingested via:
- eCommerce importer (e.g. Shopify or Magento),
- CSV upload,
- via subscription and preference centre forms, and;
- from third party integrations you've set up for your account, e.g. Zapier, Yotpo, SurveyMonkey etc.
When ingested, contacts are merged in Ometria to create customer profiles and can then be sent campaigns and reported against:
Please sign in to leave a comment.