If you choose to include a split test in your broadcast campaign, you can't use the batch sending or optimise send-time options when scheduling your campaign to send.
Split your recipient base by selecting Split Test With Winner to test different content and delivery strategies.
Example: A 50/50 split or a 33/33/34 audience split.
In the example above, 20% of contacts will be included in the test, and the remaining 80% will receive the winning segment, based on the conditions you select (e.g. open rate after 8 hours).
Name each segment and split as you go.
You might notice that when you split your contacts the estimated recipient numbers vary slightly, even for an equal split. This is expected behaviour, and is to ensure the smoothest and quickest possible performance. See Split tests
for more information.