New and improved coupon pools
We understand that consistent use of coupons in marketing campaigns results in higher revenue, and being able to send a contact the same coupon code in multiple campaigns increases the overall conversion rate.
We also wanted to improve your experience of setting up coupon pools in Ometria to improve your team's efficiency.
Coupons are now assigned to contacts, which means that once you've sent your customer a coupon, you can send it to them again in another campaign - e.g. resurfacing an unredeemed welcome offer in an abandoned basket campaign.
We've also made improvements to the coupon pool creation process, meaning a much smoother and more intuitive experience for you and your team.
There are now three different kinds of coupon pool available to create in Ometria:
- Fixed coupon codes - use one code for multiple campaigns and contacts and track that code's performance over time.
- Unique auto generated coupon codes - available to users with Magento or Shopify as their ecommerce platform.
- CSV coupon codes - pools that are uploaded via a CSV or excel file.
You don't need to take any action - your existing dynamic pools will automatically become unique auto generated pools and your static pools will become CSV coupon pools.
If you were using dynamic or static pools in your automation campaigns, any coupons sent after 20th September 2023 are automatically assigned to individual contacts, so you can start using the reminder functionality for those contacts right away.
Find out more:
Device attribution enhancements
We're preparing for upcoming changes to open rate metrics caused by iOS support and looking to resolve issues with inflated desktop device numbers in your campaign performance.
Additionally, we've changed the metrics to display clicks and attribution related data to give you more relevant insights.
Shopify variant support
We want to make sure you have all of the information you need to run personalised campaigns.
Previously Shopify users couldn't use Shopify product variants in their automation campaigns.
Ometria now imports product variants from Shopify.
Additionally, the variant ID in your Ometria reports is no longer prefixed by the parent product's ID.
We've also made these improvements to your experience:
- We've increased the timeout limit for validating broadcast campaigns to improve the experience for campaigns with lots of variants
- We've made some updates to our Facebook sync to prevent authentication errors - see also: Facebook authorisation alerts
- Updates to the way we process GIFs in email templates to prevent distortion
- You can now use the bulk AI copy creator in your broadcast templates
We've refreshed the
vintageoutdated logos on our broadcast blueprints
- We've updated our coupon pool alerts to include the name of the coupon pool rather than the coupon pool ID
…and here are some of the bugs we've fixed!:
- We fixed a bug that was causing an issue with the template editor for broadcast campaigns with multiple variants
- We corrected a problem which was causing the subject line and preheader to disappear when navigating between variant tabs in broadcast campaigns
- We've tweaked the create test feature in the broadcast builder to make sure you can create as many splits as you like