Automation campaigns are triggered campaigns which allow you to send personalised, cross-channel marketing experiences.
- Create a new automation campaign
- Automation campaign triggers
- Automation actions
- Automation conditions
- Edit an existing automation campaign
- Save and Publish an automation campaign
Go to: Campaigns > Automation Campaigns
The Automation Campaigns dashboard displays:
Use the dropdown to filter the campaigns you're viewing:
- All campaigns shows all of your automation campaigns, regardless of status.
- Active automation campaigns are currently sending, i.e. the flows and templates are live and emails are being generated to contacts in those flow.
- Draft campaigns are unpublished automation campaigns.
- Paused campaigns are paused for sending. When you publish a draft campaign it automatically becomes paused.
- Testing campaigns are in test mode.
Select Stats to see the statistics for each individual campaign.
Alternatively, select Create new campaign to start working on a new campaign.
Select Duplicate to create a duplicate copy of the selected campaign (automatically titled 'Copy of' etc.)
Manage templates opens the Templates screen for automation campaigns.
Archive and Unarchive your campaigns at any time:
Please sign in to leave a comment.