Automation campaigns are triggered campaigns which allow you to send personalised, cross-channel marketing experiences.
- Automation campaign triggers
- Automation Campaigns: conditions and actions
- Edit an existing automation campaign
- Save and Publish an automation campaign
Go to: Campaigns > Automation Campaigns
The Automation Campaigns dashboard displays:
Use the dropdown to filter the campaigns you're viewing:
- All campaigns shows all of your automation campaigns, regardless of status.
- Active automation campaigns are currently sending, i.e. the flows and templates are live and emails are being generated to contacts in those flow.
- Draft campaigns are unpublished automation campaigns.
- Paused campaigns are paused for sending. When you publish a draft campaign it automatically becomes paused.
- Testing campaigns are in test mode.
Select Stats to see the statistics for each individual campaign.
Alternatively, select Create new campaign to start working on a new campaign.
Select Duplicate to create a duplicate copy of the selected campaign (automatically titled 'Copy of' etc.)
Manage templates opens the Templates screen for automation campaigns.
Archive and Unarchive your campaigns at any time:
Create a new automation campaign
The Automation campaign builder allows you to create specific and comprehensive flows for your automated marketing activities.
From this screen you can define campaign’s entry conditions, as well as:
- which emails to send to which contacts,
- which tags to assign to them, and;
- the campaign exit conditions.
See Automation Campaigns: conditions and actions for more information.
|Campaign Title - enter a name or title for this automation campaign. You can change this at any time.|
|Campaign Created - auto-populates with the date the campaign was created.|
|Zoom - select either icon to zoom in (+) on your flow for more detail or out (-) to see all of the flow.|
|Settings - opens the Edit Campaign Settings pop-up.
Note: Edit Campaign Settings is only available once your campaign has been saved.
|Revert - re-sets the flow to the last time it was saved (i.e. before all of the changes made in your current edit.)|
|Undo and Redo - erases the last change made, or re-applies the last change undone.|
|Save - preserves any changes you have made.|
|Publish - publishes your saved changes and sets the status to Paused.
Note: Published campaigns are not active.