If you're interested in sending push notifications please get in touch with your Customer Success Representative.
Before you can start segmenting your contacts based on mobile app usage, make sure that you or your development team have completed the following:
- The steps for integrating your mobile app with Ometria.
- Updated the `channel` field in the order endpoint of Ometria’s API contains a value unique to mobile app orders (e.g. ‘mobile app’). This is to distinguish orders from your mobile app from orders from other channels - e.g. your website in browser. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to segment your mobile app users’ order behaviour.
Segment your contacts based on the date they first opted into push notifications:
- Mobile app installed - which is > enabled
- Accepts push notifications - which is > opted-in
- Date first subscribed (Push) - [select your date conditions]
The customer filter also has filters for the date the contact last (most recently) opted-in, as well as their first/last opt-out.