From the Connections tab, administrators can set up and make changes to third party integrations, e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook, Twilio, etc.
You can also set up a data export to an AWS S3 bucket from this screen.
Click Add new connection to create a new sync, then follow the instructions for any of the following:
- How to integrate your mobile app with Ometria
- Self-serve data export
- Setting up an Attentive audience sync
- Setting up a Facebook Leads integration
- Setting up a Freshdesk integration
- Setting up a Google Ads sync
- Creating a Twilio connection in Ometria for SMS
- Setting up a Stylitics integration
- Setting up a Trustpilot integration
- Setting up Yotpo product reviews
- Setting up Yotpo Loyalty & Referrals
- Setting up a Zendesk integration