From the Connections tab, administrators can set up and make changes to third party integrations, e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook, Twilio, etc.
You can also set up a data export to an AWS S3 bucket from this screen.
Click Add new connection to create a new sync, then follow the instructions for any of the following:
- Setting up an Attentive audience sync
- Setting up a Facebook Leads integration
- Setting up a Google Ads sync
- Creating a Twilio connection in Ometria for SMS
- How to integrate your mobile app with Ometria
- Self-serve data export
- Setting up Yotpo product reviews
- Setting up Yotpo Loyalty & Referrals
- Setting up a Zendesk integration
Note: We work with other third parties such as GiveX, LoyaltyLion, Mention Me, Movable Ink, Nosto, Wisepops, Yieldify, Zapier, Zinrelo, whose configuration must be done either in Ometria’s backend, or in the third party app itself.
Article is closed for comments.