Live chat is a powerful and efficient way to contact a member of the support team at Ometria to obtain support in-app for issues, in real-time.
Live chat is perfect for a wide range of new queries where you would benefit from support on hand, for example:
- Jinja errors
- Validation errors
- Requesting a contact is removed from a suppression list
- Facebook audience sync issues
- Realtime dashboard queries
- Why a contact did or did not enter/trigger a campaign
- Broadcast send queries
- Enabling website overlay
- Identifying coupon pools
- Adding a contact to your daily email reports
- Creating a new user account
- Add new products to Ometria (manually push products for broadcast sends)
- Subscribe or unsubscribe contact
Note: Please do not use live chat to check for updates on existing requests, as investigation may still be underway on these.
Ometria's support team is always here to help, and if it's not possible to resolve your query on live chat, we will simply create a request for you and continue to communicate via the ticket.
To initiate a chat, click on the Support icon in the Ometria app, select Get in touch > Live chat:
Please sign in to leave a comment.