Copy coupon pools across broadcast variants
We want to save you time and help you get the most out of the coupon pools in your broadcast campaigns.
Copy your coupon pool to multiple/all variants in a broadcast campaign in exactly the same way you copy the subject line, preheader and template.
Select Copy to variants in the Content screen of the broadcast builder.
Human open metrics
We're keeping up with industry changes that have introduced the concept of 'pre-fetched opens' or 'pre-opened email'.
Pre-fetched opens are cases where the recipient's inbox automatically opens an email as soon as it is delivered.
This results in higher than expected open metrics.
We've introduced Human opens as a new metric in Ometria which excludes pre-fetched opens and only counts opens performed by your contacts and customers (humans).
Open metrics still include both pre-fetched and human opens.
You can choose whichever metric you prefer, but we highly recommend using human opens in your reporting to build an accurate picture of your engagement.
The new metrics are:
- Emails opened (human)
- Email open rate (human)
- Email click to open rate (human)
- Email order to open rate (human)
You can find these in the following reports:
- Email performance in the Overview dashboard
- Campaign performance for automation and broadcast campaigns.
- Individual automation campaign reports - overview and flows tabs.
- Individual broadcast campaign reports - contact analytics and variants tabs.
We've also updated our send time optimisation feature, which is now even more accurate at predicting the best time to send broadcast emails to your contacts.
Revamped date filters
The relative date conditions in our customer filters are complex and can be confusing to use.
We wanted to help you get the data you need faster and build meaningful segments for personalised campaigns.
We've added a few new options to our date filters in the customer filter:
- In the last - The event occurred in a specific period of time before today, e.g. In the last five days.
- In the next - The event will occur within a future time period after today, e.g. In the next five days.
- More than - The event occurred/will occur more than a specific number of days/hours/weeks from now, e.g. More than five days ago, or more than five days in the future.
Drag and drop templates
We're always looking for ways to improve your experience using Ometria.
You can now drag and drop template blocks in the main panel of the visual editor:
Integrate with gocertify
We want to make sure you have all the information you need about your contacts so that you can personalise your campaigns and uncover new insights to inform your marketing strategy.
gocertify is an identity verification service which you can use to provide exclusive offers and discounts to specific groups of customers.
Ometria's integration with gocertify means that you can use the data for your verified customers to trigger campaigns and create segments in Ometria:
Contact your Customer Success Representative if you're interested in getting started with gocertify.
Here are some improvements we've made to your experience in the past two months:
New merge tags:
- Attentive sync alerts
New data fields in the self serve export for email events:
- Check API errors based on request ID - you can now search for errors in specific requests.
- Corrected an inconsistency when rendering the HTML tags in multi-language template previews - both previews now offer the same level of detail.
We also corrected an error which was causing the wrong text colour to apply to templates when saving, publishing and re-entering.